**WE ARE EXPERIENCING A HEAVIER CALL VOLUME THAN NORMAL. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.**
If you are in need of requesting hardship assistance, please send an email including only your name, phone number a short description of what you are requesting to [email protected]. We have a team of financial experts that will contact you within 48-72 business hours to discuss potential options and develop next steps.
Here at CAFCU, we are committed to the well-being of our members, partners, and employees. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we continue to monitor the latest updates and recommendations provided by the CDC to keep our members and employees safe and healthy.
We are dedicated to assisting our members through tough times by offering financial assistance. If you or your family have been impacted by COVID-19, and need financial support, we’re here to help. We understand the impact you may be facing and that may include areas outside of your control. Our team members are ready to provide financial guidance and discuss solutions that may be available to you.
- Our staff is here for you. Chat with us online or contact a representative today at 1-800-359-1939 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. CST.
- Have a loan with us? Please refer to your loan documentation regarding Payment Advantage. This is a trying time for all, and CAFCU wants to do all we can to help you! Contact us when you are ready to file a claim.
- BALANCE, our financial education partner, offers many tools and resources to help guide you through your financial journey. Here is a great BALANCE tool-kit called, Surviving a Financial Crisis.
- Stay up to date. Follow us on social media and check back here often for updates and new information.
JOIN US ON
It is our top priority to be responsive to the needs and safety of our members, partners and staff. We understand this is a time of much concern and uncertainty for all of us. CAFCU remains dedicated to empowering the financial success of our members today, tomorrow and always.
Branch Lobby Re-Openings
The following branch lobbies are now open to serve members in a limited capacity:
- Peoria, AZ
- Santa Clara, CA
- Bristol, CT
- Atlanta, GA
- Burbank, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Elgin, IL
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Mt. Carmel, IL
- Oak Brook, IL
- Rosemont, IL
- Warrenville, IL
- Overland Park, KS
- High Point, NC
- Marion, OH
- Towanda, PA
- Irving, TX
- Herndon, VA
What to Expect In Our Lobbies
- Only two members will be allowed inside at one time.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at the open teller windows and also placed on the Branch Manager's desk and Assistant Branch Manager's desk.
- Appropriate social distancing floor markers have been installed to ensure everyone remains 6' apart.
Banking Anytime. Banking Anywhere.
In an effort to support the CDC recommendation of social distancing, we are suggesting that you use our remote channels and digital tools:
Online & Mobile Banking — Download the CAFCU Mobile Banking app or log in to your account online to transfer funds, pay bills, send money, deposit checks*, open accounts, apply for loans, send secure messages, find nearby ATM locations and more!
*Check deposits can only be performed using the mobile app.
Surcharge-Free ATMs — Click here or log in to your account to find the nearest surcharge-free ATM near you.
MARTI — If you’re enrolled in MARTI, check your accounts and perform transactions 24/7 by calling 1-800-359-1939, option 1.
Phone — Call us at 1-800-359-1939 to speak with a representative Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. CST.
Live Chat — Chat with a representative online or through our mobile app Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
Digital Wallets — Add your CAFCU Visa® Debit and/or Credit Card to Apple PayTM, Google PayTM or Samsung PayTM for a safe and contactless way to pay at the register.
If you haven't already, download the CAFCU Mobile Banking App today!
We would also like to remind our members to remain alert for cyber scams related to COVID-19. Fraudsters may send emails with malicious attachments or links to fraudulent websites to con victims into disclosing confidential information or donating to fraudulent charities or causes. Please be cautious in handling any email with a COVID-19-related subject line, attachment, or hyperlink, and be wary of social media pleas, texts, or calls related to COVID-19. You can learn more at www.cisa.gov.