Your financial security is a top priority of CAFCU. That's why we are proud to offer IBM® Security Trusteer Rapport online fraud protection software at no cost to our members.
What is Trusteer Rapport?
Trusteer Rapport is lightweight security software that protects your account(s) from fraudulent transactions. It offers additional security for your Online Account Access and blocks malicious attempts to access or steal personal information or money from your account.
From the moment Trusteer Rapport is installed, it protects your computer and mitigates financial malware infections (software that is intended to damage or disable computers/devices). Trusteer Rapport detects the malware installation process and breaks it – keeping your computer clean. Trusteer Rapport is able to provide protection above and beyond what is possible with antivirus.
How Trusteer Rapport protects your personal information:
- Removes existing financial malware from the computer immediately
- Prevents future malware infections
- Protects credentials and personal information from key-logging and screen capturing attempts
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing credentials and data
- Notifies of threat activity to further drive fraud prevention
- Easy to install: Installation takes only a few seconds, no need to restart your computer or configure program
Compact: Trusteer Rapport is a small piece of software that won't slow down the computer or interfere with other applications
- Automatic: Nothing for you to do, as updates are done in the background
- Proven: Trusteer Rapport was developed by the online security experts at Trusteer and currently protects millions of users worldwide
- No cost: Because security is important to our credit union, CAFCU teamed up with Trusteer to purchase Trusteer Rapport for our member's protection
How you know Trusteer Rapport is working:
- Once installed, a green Trusteer Rapport icon will be displayed near (or in) the browser’s address bar when you are viewing a website that is protected by Trusteer Rapport
- If the site is unprotected, a grey icon will display instead
If you have any questions about this service, please contact our Member Center at 1-800-359-1939, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST. If you are a current Trusteer Rapport user and have questions or are experiencing issues, please visit the Trusteer Rapport User Guide within your Trusteer Rapport console or visit https://www.trusteer.com/support/faq.