Your Online Account Access is about to get a whole lot better! On Tuesday, October 23, Corporate America Family Credit Union (CAFCU) will introduce a new-and-improved online and mobile banking platform with state-of-the-art features that will make managing your accounts from a desktop computer or mobile device easier and safer.
Improvements you will love
- Enhanced security features with biometric login options on the mobile app that will allow you to use fingerprint or facial recognition-enabled mobile devices to access your account faster and with greater security (available with select Apple and Android devices).
- A customizable mobile banking experience that allows you to bank the way you want with features like "Fast Balances," which allows you to view your balances on your smartphone at a glance before you even log in.
- An improved, streamlined look and feel flexible enough to give you the same great account access experience, whether you are on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- A more intuitive, user-friendly design including customizable “tile boxes” offering quick access to common transactions like transferring funds, reviewing account history or last loan payment.
- More self-service options designed to empower your financial success.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why are you updating the current Online Account Access platform?
Q: When will the upgrade take effect?
Q: Will CAFCU branches be open during the upgrade?
Q: How will I access my accounts during the upgrade? Will my access be interrupted?
Q: How will I access the new platform after it goes live? Will I have to redownload or update my mobile banking app?
Q: Will my password change? Will my member number change?
Q: How will I log in with a phone that doesn't include fingerprint or facial recognition?
Q: Will Bill Pay change in any way? Will I need to re-enter my Bill Pay payees?
Q: Will I need to re-establish my automatic payments and transfers or direct deposits?
Q: My accounts are connected to accounts at other financial institutions. Will those connections remain in the upgrade, or do I need to re-set them?
Q: Who should I contact if I have more questions?
Check back for updates as we prepare to launch this exciting upgrade! Please contact our Member Center at 1-800-359-1939 with any questions.