Banking anytime, anywhere.
Online Account Access from CAFCU delivers convenient tools to manage your money on your terms. Our new platform has an improved, streamlined look and feel flexible enough to give you the same great account access experience, whether you are on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- Check your balance and transactions easily so you can be in the know about what's happening with your account at any time of day or night.
- Transfer money between internal and external accounts with Open Transfers.
- Pay your CAFCU loans by transferring money internally or externally to your loan account. You can also make same day payments to your CAFCU consumer loan from another financial institution with Speedpay. Log in and go to eServices > Speedpay to get started.
- Schedule account alerts (email and/or text). Log in and go to eServices > Alerts to get started.
- Organize and pay your bills online with a few clicks from one secure site with Bill Pay. No more need to write and mail checks to your payees! Log in and go to Pay Bills to get started.
- Send and receive money with Zelle®. Log in and go to Pay Bills to get started.
- Apply for a loan and open additional accounts.
- Send and receive secure messages.
- Change your contact information, security questions and password.
- Find nearby CAFCU branches and ATMs as well as Shared Branching locations and surcharge-free ATMs.
- Chat live with one of our Member Center Specialists (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST).
- View your monthly statements when you sign up for eStatements.
- And much more!
- log in with fingerprint/facial authentication (on supported devices)
- enable Fast Balances so you can check your account balances without logging in
- deposit checks
Enrolling in Online Account Access is easy. Click here to register using your computer or mobile device**. Or download our mobile app from your preferred app store below and click on the "New User/Register" link.
Want to learn more?
*Requires iOS 5.0 or Android OS 5.0 or later.
**Web access is required in order to use Mobile Banking. Not all mobile devices are compatible; check with your wireless provider for more information. You will be charged access rates depending on your
carrier. Check with your wireless provider for details on specific fees and charges. CAFCU is not responsible for any wireless charges or fees.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.