Your online security and privacy have always been our top priority.
Our Online Account Access uses built-in security features and innovative technology to protect your accounts from unauthorized access.
These security features are put in place to identify you as the true owner of your accounts by recognizing not only your password, but your device as well.
We are keeping your online banking experience safe, secure and convenient:
- Secure web browsing on all our webpages and apps
- Device verification for Online Account Access
- Verification of your identity with multifactor authentication
- Biometric authentication options available for the mobile banking app
- Monitoring accounts for potential fraud
- Providing various account monitoring alerts and notifications
If you are an IBM Trusteer Rapport user, CAFCU will no longer be supporting the service after 9/27/21. It is highly recommended that you uninstall the software from your computer before then. If you are conducting business with another financial institution that supports Trusteer Rapport, there is no need to uninstall the software.
Visit IBM's Trusteer Rapport Support Page for instructions on uninstalling the service or if you need additional support. If you have questions or need help, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Member Center at 800-359-1939 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST.
Here are some helpful tips on making your online banking experience even more secure:
- Regularly monitor your accounts for unauthorized transactions. Active transaction and account alerts available in Online Account Access.
- Avoid logging into sensitive websites or accounts while using a public computer or connected to a public Wi-Fi.
- Create challenging passwords that are not related to your personal information or life. Random phrases and passwords with a minimum of 12 characters, including capital and lowercase letters, symbols and numbers are recommended.
- Avoid using the same password for all of your online accounts.
- Never email or share your personal information or account credential. CAFCU will NEVER contact you for your account information.
- Avoid responding to or clicking links from unrecognized emails or texts.
- Password-protect your mobile device and lock your device when it is not in use.
Learn more about how CAFCU protects you and your accounts:
Visa Card Fraud Prevention
CAFCU Card Control App
In an effort to protect your data, we offer several secure ways you can contact us!
Visit our Contact Us page or call our Member Center at 800-359-1939 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST.
If you are contacting us by email, it is important that no sensitive information is contained in the message. Sensitive information includes data like your member number, credit card numbers, social security numbers, date of birth, etc.