Your online security has always been a top priority. That's why our Online Account Access offers enhanced security.
This superior security technology protects your accounts from unauthorized access. It identifies you as the true owner of your accounts by recognizing not only your password, but you computer as well.
If we don’t recognize your computer you’ve logged in from a public computer or one you haven’t used before we’ll ask you for information that only you will know as an additional line of defense to prevent unauthorized access. These are known as challenge response questions.
Here are some helpful tips on making your online banking experience even more secure:
- If you're using a public computer, make sure you log-off the website completely and if you're able, clear the browsing history.
- Make your password something that isn't well known and don't use the same password for all of your online activity.
- We recommend your password is a minimum of 8 characters and includes a capital letter, a symbol and a number.
- Frequently delete email from your credit union, especially if they contain sensitive information.
- Password-protect your mobile device and lock your device when it is not in use. Keep your mobile device in a safe location. If you change your mobile number or lose your mobile phone, contact our Member Center to change the details of your mobile banking profile.
Contact the Member Center at 1-800-359-1939 or visit our Identity Theft page for additional information.
If you are contacting us by email, it is important that no sensitive information is contained in the message. Sensitive information includes data like your member number, credit card numbers, social security numbers, date of birth, etc.
In an effort to protect your data, we offer several secure channels through which you can contact us:
- Live Chat Now, at the top of the page
- Fillable form on the Contact Us page
- The Communication Center, which is located in the My Profile drop-down menu after you log into Online Account Access
- Our secure email portal, MailSafe, through which we may initiate communication