Car shopping includes many considerations. In addition to the make, model, and color of your dream car, you’ll need to think about vehicle financing, leasing versus buying, and how a car payment will fit into your budget.
Empower your decision-making with these car-buying resources!
Read CAFCU's blog
- How to afford a car in a difficult economy: The market goes up and down. In this article, we provide an overview of ideas on how to get the best deal on the right vehicle for you.
- The truth about zero-interest car loan offers: Car dealerships will sometimes offer interest-free financing for select new cars to spur business. Also known as “zero-interest financing” or “0% financing,” these deals can be very enticing. But like anything that sounds too good to be true, you need to look beneath the surface to discover the catch. This article will help you weigh the pros and cons of zero-interest rate offers.
- How you can avoid paying too much for your auto loan (and what to do if you already are): Did you get stuck with a costly car payment due to a high-pressure car sales pitch? This article will help you understand what your options are so you can lower your monthly payment.
- 8 best hacks for purchasing cars in today’s market: This article shares eight power-packed tips to help you navigate a challenging car market.
Access more resources from our financial fitness partner BALANCE
- Drive Away Happy: Download this handy workbook to help you make the right decisions.
- How to get the Best Deal When Buying a Car: This article breaks down the pros and cons of buying and leasing, how to analyze your personal requirements, how to get the best deal, and how to protect your rights as a consumer.
- Buying Versus Leasing a Car: Whether to buy or lease a vehicle depends on your individual situation and needs. This article will help you decide for yourself by analyzing the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
- Car-Buying Decision Toolkit: This comprehensive resource includes planners, calculators, articles, and more to help you navigate the car-buying process.
You have options! Our team can help you understand ways to negotiate for the best deal possible in this high demand, low supply market. Contact our Lending experts at 1-800-359-1939, option 2 or stop by your local CAFCU branch to learn more. Here are other ways you can contact our team.
Make sure you're ready to negotiate by bringing your preapproval letter so you know what you can afford to spend. It only takes a few minutes to apply online by clicking below.