Saving for college or future education expenses? Maximize your educational dollars with a Coverdell Educational Savings Account (ESA) with Corporate America Family Credit Union. When your child needs money for qualified education expenses, funds can be withdrawn from the ESA tax-free to pay for them.
A Coverdell ESA offers these features:
- Make after-tax contributions of up to $2,000* a year per child
- Potential tax savings
- Contributions can be made for any child in your family under 18 years old
- Contributions can be made by anyone
- Multiple share certificate terms to fit your child's investment needs
- Can be used to pay tuition, fees, books and equipment for enrollment and/or attendance at an eligible educational institution
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
Open a Coverdell ESA today! Log in to Online Account Access and click on Retirement Central to get started.View Rates
You may request forms to be mailed, emailed or faxed from our Member Center at 1-800-359-1939, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST.