Your security is our top priority at Corporate America Family Credit Union (CAFCU). We proactively monitor your credit and debit card(s) for any unusual activity. In the event suspicious activity on one of your CAFCU cards is detected, our alert system will respond.
Here’s how it works:
- When suspicious activity is detected on your card, you will be contacted by our fraud monitoring service. The number that will appear on your phone is 1-800-279-2674. The system will ask you to verify your zip code.
- Quick tip: add this number to your contacts and label it “Fraud Center”.
- Please note: this number does not accept inbound calls. If dialed, an invalid number message will play.
- In the event you do not answer when you’re called, a voicemail will be left instructing you to return the call at 1-877-253-8964.
- When calling you will be asked to enter the case number left in your voicemail message and verify if the transactions in question are valid.
- If you deny validity, you will be connected to a Fraud Center representative.
- As always, it’s important you review notification(s) carefully and respond quickly. Remember – our message will never ask you for your PIN or account number.
If you have any questions about this new fraud monitoring service, please contact our Member Service Center at 1-800-359-1939, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST.