Get financially fit!
BALANCE is a financial fitness program that empowers you to set financial goals, develop spending and savings plans or access financial counseling and begin a debt management program. Provided at no cost to Corporate America Family Credit Union members, BALANCE helps you get organized and connect with certified financial professionals.
Stay on Track
Several features of BALANCE can help you design a financial strategy that allows you to reach your financial goals.
- FREE Financial Coaching: As a member of CAFCU, receive access to a certified financial counselor. This free service allows you to receive personal guidance to make sure you are confident with your finances and know your rights. Counselors specialize in; reviewing your credit report with you, getting a handle on your debt and budget, preparing and managing student loans, guiding you on your rights as a renter and preparing you for homeownership.
- Debt Management Counseling: If you are struggling to meet your financial obligation, as a member of CAFCU, you have access to a counselor who can help you work on your budget and develop a repayment plan for your unsecured debts. Working directly with you and your creditors.
- Monthly Webinars: Attend or watch on-demand money management webinars. Learn the basics of financial planning, and create a future of security and opportunities.
- MyBalance, a self-guided online tool, helps you create a budget that is both realistic and true to your goals.
- BalanceTrack offers online modules to guide you through key components of personal financial management (you will be prompted to create or sign in to your free BALANCE account.)
- Personal Financial Assessment is a worksheet that helps you evaluate your current financial situation.
- Money Management Planner helps you set financial goals, determine your net worth and identify your expenses.
- Additional Educational Resources: Access financial education anytime you need it. Increase your know-how with free articles, calculators, videos, newsletters, podcasts, toolkits and more.
Visit BALANCE website for more information, request an appointment or call 1-888-456-2227 to speak to a counselor immediately.LEARN MORE REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Certified Financial Counselors are available:
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. PST