Get financially fit
BALANCE is a totally FREE financial fitness program that empowers CAFCU members to set financial goals, develop spending and savings plans, access financial counseling, and begin a debt management program. Our certified financial counselors can help you design a financial strategy that allows you to reach your financial goals. Here are some of the resources available to you at no charge:
- Financial Coaching: This free service allows you to receive personal guidance to make sure you are confident with your finances and know your rights. Counselors specialize in reviewing your credit report with you, getting a handle on your debt and budget, preparing and managing student loans, guiding you on your rights as a renter, and preparing you for homeownership.
- Financial Health Score Check-Up: Through this free program, you'll get a financial health score after answering a short, 8-question survey by phone. Using four financial indicators (spend, save, borrow, plan), your score will reveal whether you are financially healthy, financially coping, or financially vulnerable. A certified financial counselor will then go through your results and help you focus on a specific financial goal. Simply call the number below to get started.
- Debt Management Counseling: If you are struggling to meet your financial obligation, as a member of CAFCU, you have access to a counselor who can help you work on your budget and develop a repayment plan for your unsecured debts. Working directly with you and your creditors.
- Monthly Webinars: Attend or watch on-demand money management webinars. Learn the basics of financial planning, and create a future of security and opportunities.
- MyBalance: This is a self-guided online tool designed to help you create a budget that is both realistic and true to your goals.
- BalanceTrack: This free educational resource offers online modules to guide you through key components of personal financial management (you will be prompted to create or sign in to your free BALANCE account.)
- Personal Financial Assessment is a worksheet that helps you evaluate your current financial situation.
- Money Management Planner helps you set financial goals, determine your net worth and identify your expenses.
- Additional Educational Resources: Access financial education anytime you need it. Increase your know-how with free articles, calculators, videos, newsletters, podcasts, toolkits, and more.
Visit BALANCE website for more information, request an appointment, or call 1-888-456-2227 to speak to a counselor immediately.LEARN MORE REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Certified Financial Counselors are available:
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. PST