Get more from your checking account with Rewards Advantage Checking!* This account is packed with great savings and rewards. Your account comes with a Rewards Advantage Visa® Debit Card, which lets you earn points on signature-based transactions
with our uChoose Rewards® program. Redeem those
points for cash, travel or gift cards from major retailers.
Rewards Advantage Checking also includes these benefits:
- Free Visa Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- First 7 monthly non-CAFCU ATM transactions are free
- Free Cashier's Checks (3 per year)
- Free box of checks each year (standard style)
- Free Overdraft Protection Loan Advances
- Direct Deposit/Payroll Allocation
Shop. Earn Points. Enjoy Rewards.
With the uChoose Rewards program, you will earn a point for every $2 spent** so you can get rewards faster! Redeem points at uChooseRewards.com for cash or merchandise, such as:
- Cash back: redeemable as statement credits (posted to your savings account one time per month)
- Merchandise: computers, TVs, video games, home & garden, office equipment, and more
- Travel: hotels, airline tickets, rental cars, and cruises
- Gift cards: restaurants, gas cards, music, travel, and more from top retail stores
Plus, points earned with your Rewards Advantage Checking Visa® debit card can be combined with your earned points from your CAFCU Visa® Advantage Credit Card. Click here to learn more about our Visa Advantage Credit Card options.
Sign up for Rewards Advantage Checking today!
Log In to Open Account
Note: You must be a current CAFCU member to open an account online.
Register, Track, Redeem and View Rewards Point History
You can register your CAFCU card(s), link your rewards credit and/or debit card(s) to combine points, track and redeem points, view point history and more through the uChoose Rewards website. Simply log in to Online Account Access and select "uChoose Rewards" from the Accounts menu or click the button below to register/sign in to your uChoose Rewards account:
Have questions? Call our Member Center at 1-800-359-1939, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST or visit your nearest branch.