Rates as of January 19, 2021
|Loan Amount: $100,000 - $548,250|
|Loan amounts are offered up to $1.5 million. Contact a Real Estate Loan Officer for details and current loan rates at 1-800-359-1939, option 2.|
Visit Corporate America Family Credit Union’s (CAFCU) Mortgage Page to learn more about the loan options that CAFCU offers. Rates are subject to change without notice. Contact a Real Estate Loan Officer for current rates, terms and conditions at 1-800-359-1939, option 2.
You may qualify for $100 off the closing costs on your first mortgage!**
Sign up for Rate Watch and receive rate updates in your inbox!
- Quoted APR assumes a 740 credit score used for the purchase of an owner occupied, single family residence, with a 40% down payment.
- Other programs, loan amounts and terms may be available.
- Rates and fees may vary.
- Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges.
- No rate is guaranteed without a valid rate lock and not all borrowers will qualify for all rates.
- For a 30-year fixed rate loan with an interest rate of 3.000% and an APR of 3.067% = 360 monthly payments of $4.22 per $1,000 borrowed
- For a 20-year fixed rate loan with an interest rate of 2.875% and an APR of 2.969% = 240 monthly payments of $5.48 per $1,000 borrowed
- For a 15-year fixed rate loan with an interest rate of 2.750% and an APR of 2.870% = 180 monthly payments of $6.79 per $1,000 borrowed
Special information for all Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)2:
The rate, principal and interest payments are subject to increase and may change after the loan is closed due to market-driven changes to the index. Your initial rate will be fixed for 5 or 7 years. After this initial term your rate may change annually based on the current index plus a margin. The index is based on the one-year LIBOR as published weekly in the Wall Street Journal. The rate is variable and may increase or decrease over the life of the loan. Contact a Real Estate Loan Officer for current rates, terms and conditions at 1-800-359-1939, option 2.
- For a 5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) with an interest rate of 3.000% and an APR of 2.818% = 5 year fixed period monthly payments of $4.22 per $1,000 borrowed
- For a 7/1 ARM with an interest rate of 3.125% and an APR of 2.919% = 7 year fixed period monthly payments of $4.28 per $1,000 borrowed