We upgraded our digital banking experience!
Please see our upgrade page for details.
Your online credit union is always open
With CAFCU's convenient digital banking platform, you get secure tools to easily manage your money on your terms. Our digital banking app is flexible enough to give you the same great account access experience on your smart phone,
tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
Download the app today
Easy anytime access
- Check your balance and transactions from anywhere, day or night.
- Transfer money between internal and external accounts.
- Pay your CAFCU loans by transferring money internally or externally to your loan account. (You can also make same day payments to your CAFCU consumer loan from another financial institution with Speedpay^).
- Send and receive money with Zelle®.
- Schedule account alerts.
- Organize and pay your bills online with Bill Pay.
- Apply for a loan and open additional accounts.
- Send and receive secure messages to our Member Center.
- Find nearby CAFCU branches and ATMs as well as Shared Branching locations and surcharge-free ATMs.
- Chat live with one of our Member Center specialists.
- View your monthly statements when you sign up for eStatements.
- And much more!
What's more, our free mobile app
devices* offers some additional features allowing you to:
- log in with fingerprint/facial recognition on supported devices
- view a snapshot of your account balances without logging in
- deposit checks
How do I register as a new user?
What are CAFCU’s password requirements?
How can I access my account after being locked out?
How can I hide accounts I don't want to see in my dashboard?
How do I view my eStatements?
How far back can I search my account transactions?
How can I control my debit and debit cards?
How do I set up text alerts?
How do I add external accounts?
What is the time frame for transfers and bill payments?
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
For more information or questions connect with us:
*Requires iOS 11.0 or Android OS 6.0 or later.
**Web access is required in order to use Mobile Banking. Not all mobile devices are compatible; check with your wireless provider for more information. You will be charged access rates depending on your carrier. Check with your wireless provider for
details on specific fees and charges. CAFCU is not responsible for any wireless charges or fees.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
^Speedpay is not available to residents of the state of Maryland.