Your retirement future is in your hands – and we have tools to empower you to get where you want to be. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are designed to help maximize your savings for retirement.
Corporate America Family Credit Union's IRAs include the following features:
- Potential tax savings*
- Tiered rate structure – save more, earn more
- Direct Deposit or Payroll Allocation
- Access to funds if needed (penalties may apply)
- Withdraw funds without penalty as early as age 59½
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
Traditional or Roth?
When it comes to your IRAs, you have a choice. Both Traditional and Roth IRAs offer potential tax benefits,* but at different times. Ask your tax advisor to find out which IRA is best for you.
The federal government sets the maximum amount investors may contribute to their IRAs each year (see table). This amount can be divided among both Traditional and Roth IRAs.
|Maximum Allowable Contributions|
|Contribution Year||Under 50 years||Over 50 years|
IRA Service Center
Log into Online Account Access to:
- Get the forms you need to open an IRA
- Access forms to manage your existing IRA
- Use IRA planning tools and calculators
- Review featured articles and retirement FAQs
- Check out life stage tutorials
Open an IRA today! Log into Online Account Access and visit Accounts > IRA Service Center to get started.View Rates