Enjoy the power of teamwork! With a network of ATMs and credit union branches throughout the world, Corporate America Family Credit Union (CAFCU) members can access the services they need, when and where they need them.
Here’s How It Works
CAFCU belongs to three surcharge-free ATM networks and the CO-OP Shared BranchSM program. That means members can use more than 60,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the U.S. and Canada. Plus, members can access their CAFCU accounts at over 5,600 participating credit union branches from coast to coast.
Search for surcharge-free ATM locations, Shared Branching locations, or both by typing in a zip code above.
Find Shared Branching locations:
- Shared Branching
- Text a ZIP Code to 91989
Bank anywhere you see these logos:
Regarding ATM networks, please know:
- CO-OP Network, Alliance One and CU24 participants may change.
- If an ATM owner does impose a surcharge for use of the ATM, you must be notified prior to your transaction and you must be given the option to cancel your transaction.
To take advantage of Shared Branching, be aware:
- You must present a valid photo ID and your CAFCU member number.
- Participating credit union branches are required to charge a $3 service charge for all withdrawals from a shared branching location.
- The service charge will be deducted from the account from which funds were withdrawn on the next business day following the withdrawal.
- Deposits and loan payments* made at shared branching locations will not be charged a service fee.