A Share Secured Loan can offer a lower rate than other types of loans because it uses funds in a savings account — either a share account, share certificate account or money market account — as collateral for your loan.
With a Share Secured Loan:
- Funds borrowed can be used for virtually anything
- Collateral from your share account qualifies you for a lower rate than an unsecured loan
- Flexible terms to better fit your financial situation
- Maximum loans are based on deposit
- You continue to earn dividends on the full balance in your account
Open a Share Secured Loan today!Apply Now
To learn more about our Share Secured Loans, contact our Lending Center at 1-800-359-1939, option 3.