Be part of a credit union that cares about your financial success
When you join Corporate America Family Credit Union (CAFCU), you become a member-owner of a not-for-profit financial cooperative built to empower your financial success.
At CAFCU, there’s no membership fee. We simply ask that make a minimum deposit of $25 into your new Regular Share account.
If you're over the age of 18, you can apply online now by clicking below.*
You can also join by visiting one of our branch locations or contacting our Member Center at 1-800-359-1939 to verify eligibility and request an application. The Member Center is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST.
When you join CAFCU, you'll enjoy these exclusive member benefits:
- 24/7 account access with our free mobile banking app
- Easy-to-redeem cashback and rewards on debit and credit card purchases
- Lower-than-average interest rates on our Visa® credit card,
auto loans, and home loans
- A new member discount on auto or signature loans, plus access to special monthly promotions
- Nationwide cash access via thousands of sister credit union branches and surcharge-free ATMs
- Free money management and payment tools like Bill Pay and Zelle®
- Access to special members-only discounts year-round.
- FREE financial coaching with certified financial experts.
- Guidance on paying off debt, saving money, buying a car or home, raising and improving your credit score, and more.
- Tools to help you save for home improvements, vacations, weddings, holiday gifts, and more.
- Stress-free control over your CAFCU debit and credit cards with the CAFCU Card Control app.
Who can join CAFCU?
Our field of membership is open to anyone who:
- is employed by one of our Sponsor Companies. Find out if your employer qualifies by calling our Member Center at 1-800-359-1939.
- is a family member of a current CAFCU member, whether a spouse, parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, cousin, niece, nephew, in-law, step-child, or domestic partner.
- lives or works within a 25-mile radius of a CAFCU branch.
- is a member of The Hope Group* (you can easily join at the end of