What's the difference between credit unions and banks?
We offer all the financial services you need: checking, savings, loans, credit cards and more.
- The real difference is you. With us, you're a member, not a customer. We're not-for-profit, so we don't answer to stockholders, like banks do. We answer to you.
- We are financially strong and secure. Corporate America has consistently earned the highest ratings by our state and Federal regulators. Check out our Safe & Sound rating on bankrate.com
- We succeed in making a meaningful difference in the financial lives of our members. And we've been doing so for nearly seventy years.
- Reaching Potential. We can help your employees reach their financial potential, just like we've helped employees at over 700 Sponsor Companies nationwide. We currently offer these beneficial services specifically designed to make financial lives better:
- Financial education resources — such as BALANCE
- Valuable articles and education materials — find answers regarding loans, savings, financial calculators, and more
- Payroll Allocation and Direct Deposit — employees can easily pay loans and pay themselves first on payday but the benefits don't stop there. Employee memberships can be shared with family.
And the best part is memberships are for life — once a member, always a member.
Request More Info
Want to speak to someone right now? Contact us at 1-800-359-1939, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST. This is the one call you should make today!
Interested in what other Sponsor Companies had to say about Corporate America?
Take a peek at the personal accounts below to see how Corporate America has made a difference:
"CAFCU enhances our benefits package by bringing great value to our employees and by providing the essential support our HR staff needs. Their associates are knowledgeable, professional and serve our company proactively. As a member of CAFCU, I enjoy taking advantage of the latest technological advances in the industry, receive excellent rates, and look forward to the personal service of the staff, whether in person or on the phone."
— Director of Human Resources, Sprint PCS
"For years, credit union services from CAFCU have been an outstanding benefit that we proudly offer to every McDonald's employee. CAFCU has been able to provide the most innovative and essential financial products and services to satisfy our employees' needs. You won't find a better financial partner anywhere."
— HR Director, McDonald's, Oak Brook, IL