The latest breakthrough in conducting financial transactions!
Personal Teller Machines (PTMs) represent the next level of banking service offering interactive video technology. This virtual teller machine connects CAFCU members with a live Member Center Specialist – there’s no need for a debit card, just tap the screen to connect live. The PTMs also functions as a standard ATM.
Here are some of the ways a CAFCU member can use the PTM:
- Make payments to their CAFCU loan
- Make deposits
- Transfer funds
- Withdraw cash
- Make account inquiries
Enjoy the convenience of PTM operation hours Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST.
Currently, there are PTMs at the following branch locations:
- Arlington Heights, IL: 830 E. Kensington Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Bristol, CT: 501 Middle St, Bristol, CT 06010 (Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST)
- Brookhaven, GA: 104 Town Blvd NE, Suite A110, Brookhaven, GA 30319 (Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST)
- Burbank, IL: 7021 W. 79th St, Burbank, IL 60459
- Chicago, IL: 233 N. Michigan Ave, Suite C010, Chicago, IL 60601
- Elgin, IL:
1950 Big Timber Road, Elgin, IL 60123
- Oak Brook, IL: 1315 W. 22nd Street, Suite 102, Oak Brook, IL 60523 (Mon - Fri, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. CST )
- Overland Park, KS: 6480 Sprint Pkwy, Suite I, Overland Park, KS 6480
- Rolling Meadows, IL: 3266 Kirchoff Rd, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
- Towanda, PA: 107 Reuter Blvd, Towanda, PA 18848 (Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST)
- Warrenville, IL: 29W710 Batavia Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555