The latest breakthrough in conducting financial transactions!
Personal Teller Machines (PTMs) represent the next level of banking service offering interactive video technology. This virtual teller machine connects Corporate America Family Credit Union (CAFCU) members with a Member Center Specialist – there’s no need for a debit card, just tap the screen to connect live. For our members with a CAFCU debit card the PTMs also functions as a standard ATM.
Here are some of the ways a CAFCU member can use the PTM:
- Make payments to their CAFCU loan
- Make deposits
- Transfer funds
- Withdraw cash
- Make account inquiries
Enjoy the convenience of PTM operation hours Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. CST.
Currently, there are PTMs at the following branch locations:
- Chicago, IL: 233 N. Michigan Ave, Suite C010, Chicago, IL 60601
- Elgin, IL: 1950 Big Timber Road, Elgin, IL 60123
- Santa Clara, CA: 2350 Mission College Blvd., Suite 100, Santa Clara, CA 95054 (Mon - Fri, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. PST)
- Oak Brook, IL: 1315 W. 22nd Street, Suite 102, Oak Brook, IL 60523 (Mon - Fri, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. CST / No ATM functionality)
For more information about PTMs, please contact our Member Center at 1-800-359-1939, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. CST.