The latest breakthrough in conducting financial transactions!
Personal Teller Machines (PTMs) represent the next level of banking service offering interactive video technology. This virtual teller machine connects CAFCU members with a live Member Center Specialist – there’s no need for a debit card, just tap the screen to connect live. For our members with a CAFCU debit card the PTMs also functions as a standard ATM.
Here are some of the ways a CAFCU member can use the PTM:
- Make payments to their CAFCU loan
- Make deposits
- Transfer funds
- Withdraw cash
- Make account inquiries
Enjoy the convenience of PTM operation hours Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST.
Currently, there are PTMs at the following branch locations:
- Chicago, IL: 233 N. Michigan Ave, Suite C010, Chicago, IL 60601
- Elgin, IL: 1950 Big Timber Road, Elgin, IL 60123
- Santa Clara, CA: 2350 Mission College Blvd., Suite 100, Santa Clara, CA 95054 (Mon - Fri, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. PST)
- Oak Brook, IL: 1315 W. 22nd Street, Suite 102, Oak Brook, IL 60523 (Mon - Fri, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. CST / No ATM functionality)
For more information about PTMs, please contact our Member Center at 1-800-359-1939, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. CST.