Get financially fit!
BALANCE is a financial fitness program that empowers you to set financial goals, develop spending and savings plans or access financial counseling and begin a debt management program. Provided at no cost to Corporate America Family Credit Union members, BALANCE helps you get organized and connect with certified financial professionals.
Stay on Track
Several features of BALANCE can help you design a financial strategy that allows you to reach your financial goals.
- Credit Report Review: A counselor will review your credit report with you, making sure you understand the content and know your rights.
- MyBalance, a self-guided online tool, helps you create a budget that is both realistic and true to your goals.
- BalanceTrack offers online modules to guide you through key components of personal financial management (you will be prompted to create or sign in to your free BALANCE account).
- Personal Financial Assessment is a worksheet that helps you evaluate your current financial situation.
- Money Management Planner helps you set financial goals, determine your net worth and identify your expenses.
- Fritter Finder allows you to chart your week’s expenses and identify exactly where your money goes.
Financial Education Resources
Click here to access financial education anytime you need it. Increase your know-how with free webinars, articles, calculators, videos, checklists, quizzes, and more.
To learn more, click on the button below to visit the BALANCE website or call the BALANCE InfoLine at 1-888-456-2227.
Certified Financial Counselors are available:
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. PST